Monday, January 18, 2010

Less Is More


Want to explore what the city has to offer without breaking the bank? Over at ILiveInDallas.com, Neil Lemons has come up with 31 great year-round things to do in Dallas proper that are free or less than $15. Some I can vouch for (giant Jenga at Barcadia), some are on my list (taking the trolley through Uptown), and others are totally new to me (like No. 17, shooting a bow and arrow with the Texins Archery Club). There's definitely something for everyone; check out the entire post of fun things to do in Dallas.

2 comments:

Neil said...

I use to shoot a compound bow for target practice in my backyard. I was a strange kid. They do a good job teaching at Texins Archery Club for begininers and for those needing a brush up.

Haley said...

I remember really enjoying using a bow and arrow back in my childhood camp days (although I definitely didn't have a target in my backyard!). I did have a tetherball pole in my backyard, though. Does that count for anything?

Post a Comment