Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tag, You're It


I used to work for an airline and still travel quite a bit, so I've got the whole packing-just-a-carry-on thing down to a science. In fact, I somehow managed to pack everything I needed for a 10-day trip to Europe in one rolling duffel bag. I was pretty proud of that. But then Christmas came around, and try as I did, I could not fit everyone's presents into my trusty carry-on bag. I had to bring out the big gun, a suitcase that, when empty, weighs about half of what I do (my family kindly poached all of my smaller suitcases).

What I really could've used to distinguish my rarely used case from the pack when at the carousel was a luggage tag. And thanks to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, that won't be a problem anymore. Check out their free customizable luggage tags, complete with a picture of your choice. I'm hoping to keep everything to one bag as often as I can (who wants to pay the extra fee, anyway?!), but should I need a checked bag, this is going on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment